Hotel Sofitel is ideally located in the centre of Hanoi near Hoan Kiem Lake, the magnificent Opera House, the administrative, business and retail centre and only 35 km from the airport.
Hotel has 4 bars:
- BAMBOO BAR : A tranquil poolside venue furnished with rattan armchairs and overhead fans, reflecting the atmosphere of a bygone era. Light snacks are complemented by refreshing cocktails.
- LA TERRASSE DU METROPOLE : Tracing its origins back to 1911, La Terrasse du Metropole duplicates the look and feel of a typical Parisian sidewalk cafe, providing a unique and pleasant oasis of French culture in Hanoi.
- LE CLUB : Looking onto a serene courtyard garden, Le Club Bar is the perfect setting to enjoy a relaxing drink or cocktail. Serving continental breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, chocolate buffet and dinner accompanied by charming live piano music.
- MET' PUB : Unrivalled as the most popular city bar in Hanoi with lively music, great food and a large selection of beers, spirits and whiskies.
And 2 restaurants:
- LE BEAULIEU RESTAURANT : This elegant restaurant offers the best French cuisine in town. Le Beaulieu is particularly famous for evening dinners and its Sunday brunches, which have become a tradition for Hanoi residents. Reservations are recommended.
- SPICES GARDEN RESTAURANT : Enjoy the best of Vietnamese cusine in an elegant setting with an attractive garden terrace offering a great view.